The install for XenReseller Blesta's module is just like any other module. However, there is some specifics regarding login keys that you will need to ensure are correct, which differ from the WHMCS module.
You can find and download the latest version of the module in the Settings page of the XenReseller interface.
Extract the module into the root Blesta folder. The
plugins folders should be merged with the existing folders.
Login Keys allow you to authenticate with XenReseller without having to use the user password.
To set up a login key for the module:
- Login to DirectAdmin
- In the search bar, search for "Login Keys"
- In the sidebar, click "Create Key"
- Enter a name for the key
- Generate a secure key using the button or by typing a secure password
- Untick "Has expiry date" - this will make the key permanent
- Enable "Allow HTM" - this will allow access to XenReseller's API
- Allow the following permissions:
- Create the login key
If you are a reseller and cannot see the Login Keys feature in DirectAdmin, make sure it is enabled in your package.
Now you have setup the login key, you can setup the Blesta module.
- Login to Blesta's admin panel
- Go to Settings > Modules > Available
- Find the
DirectAdmin (XenReseller)module and click
- Click Add Server (if you have not been redirected to the module page, you can be in Settings > Modules > Installed)
- Enter the server details
- Server Label: The name of the server
- Hostname: The hostname of the server (if you plan to migrate from the universal module, this should match the old server.)
- Port: The port of the server
- Password: The login key
- Name Servers: The nameservers of the server
- Add the server
You have now setup the XenReseller Blesta module 🎉
If you had previous packages and/or services that used the old module, you will have to migrate them to the new module. Since Blesta doesn't have a built-in way to do this, we have built the XenReseller Migrator to do this.